A Note From Lane:
Dear friends from around the world who will watch the video:
Thanks again to Cathy and Maraya for organizing this amazing international community.
When you get this training you will receive:
- Resources – some of the names/modalities I mentioned
- A request about how you share this work
- A request to not read the attached documents until you watch the video
In the attachments you will find:
- The handouts I showed during my talk (just the ones I made, not from Janina Fisher’s Psychoeducational Flip Chart. That is copyrighted and can be purchased on her website.)
- The inner work we didn’t get to (that follows the basic arc of the work with Tina. This is adapted from Janina’s work)
- Notes I made after class about the work with Tina. These notes make more explicit the beautiful and inextricable connection of what we did with Process Work.
- Healing The Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors, by Janina Fisher
- “Sensorimotor Psychotherapy” – a neurobiologically informed modality for working with trauma that was developed by Pat Ogden and that comes out of Hakomi Therapy.
- Daniel Siegel – check out his work on neurobiology, attachment, trauma, mindfulness and parenting.